- 3D shapes: cube, cylinder, sphere and polyhedron
- Transformations: translate, rotate, scale, resize, mirror, multmatrix, hull, color
- Boolean Operations: union, difference and intersection
- Functions: norm, cross, lookup, str, , version, version_num and mathematical functions
- Other: echo, for, intersection_for, if, assign, projection, surface
- File Import: DXF and STL (ASCII and binary)
- User defined variables and special variables : $fa, $fs and $fn
- User defined functions and Math functions
- Modifier character * (disable)
Changes in Version 0.01
- Initial Release
Changes in Version 0.02
- Bug fixes
Changes in Version 0.03
- Bug fixes
Changes in Version 0.04
- 2D shapes (circle, square, polygon)
- 2D boolean operations
- Nested for loops (i.e. for(i=[1:5],j=[1:5]) )
Changes in Version 2014.11.13
Changed version format to more closely match OpenSCAD
-search (partial support)
Changes in Version 2014.01.16
- Improved error handling a little bit. This version should crash less and give better error messages.
- Fixed folder navigation for devices with internal storage and SD card or multiple SD cards.
Changes in Version 2015.03.28
- Changed appearance of buttons in the model view
- Improved DXF reading, DXF import now supports files using BLOCKS and INSERT
Use ScorchCAD as you would OpenSCAD. The syntax is the same (for supported functions).
To get to the code editor or console windows use the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
In addition You can open STL files using the open button. The OpenSCAD code required to open the selected file will automatically overwrite anything in the editor window. Similarly you can also open DXF files using the open menu.
To inspect the displayed model:
-Rotate the model with one finger using the touch screen
-Pinch to zoom using two fingers
-Use three fingers on the screen to pan left/right, up/down.
ScorchCAD uses QuickHull3D written by John E. Lloyd, Ph. D. to perform the hull operation.