- 3D shapes: cube, cylinder, sphere and polyhedron
- 2D shapes: square, circle, polygon
- 3D Boolean operations: union, intersection and difference
- Transformations: translate, rotate, multmatrix, scale, resize, hull, color
- File Import: DXF and STL (ASCII and binary)
- User defined variables and special variables : $fa, $fs and $fn
- User defined functions and Math functions
Changes in Version 0.01
- Initial Release
Changes in Version 0.02
- Bug fixes
Changes in Version 0.03
- Bug fixes
Changes in Version 0.04
- 2D shapes (circle, square, polygon)
- 2D boolean operations
- Nested for loops (i.e. for(i=[1:5],j=[1:5]) )
Use ScorchCAD as you would OpenSCAD. The syntax is the same (for supported functions).
To get to the code editor or console windows use the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
In addition You can open STL files using the open button. The OpenSCAD code required to open the selected file will automatically overwrite anything in the editor window. Similarly you can also open DXF files using the open menu.
To inspect the displayed model:
-Rotate the model with one finger using the touch screen
-Pinch to zoom using two fingers
-Use three fingers on the screen to pan left/right, up/down.
ScorchCAD uses QuickHull3D written by John E. Lloyd, Ph. D. to perform the hull operation.