ScorchCAD (A clone of OpenSCAD for Android devices) is now available on Google Play: ScorchCAD. There is also a new ScorchCAD webpage here: ScorchCAD Web Page. I will continue to work on supporting more features in future releases. below are the details from the Google Play listing.
ScorchCAD is a clone of OpenSCAD written for Android devices. This program executes OpenSCAD code and displays the resulting 3D model. ScorchCAD aims to provide the same functions as OpenSCAD but it does not use the same source code. Most of the basic features are currently working. Additional features will be supported in future updates.
Features currently supported (fully or partially):
- Shapes: cube, cylinder, sphere
- Transformations: translate, rotate, scale, color
- Boolean Operations: union, difference and intersection
- File Import: DXF and STL (ASCII and binary)
- User defined variables and special variables : $fa, $fs and $fn
- User defined functions and Math functions
ScorchCAD is still a work in progress here is a partial list of the OpenSCAD features not yet supported:
rands, min, max, multmatrix, hull, minkowski, polygon, polyhedron, intersection_for, assign, projection, surface, render, children, lookup, str, search, version, version_num, norm, cross, parent_module, Modifier Characters (* disable, ! show only, # highlight, % transparent)