G-Code Ripper version 0.03 has been posted to the G-Code Ripper Homepage. The new version has more plotting options including more isometric view angles. The big addition in this version is the ability to map g-code from the X or Y axis to a rotary axis A or B. This functionality is very similar to CNC wrapper.
G-Code Ripper: G-Code Wrapping Features
- Graphical preview of the resulting g-code.
- Automatically maps g-code arcs to linear movements prior to conversion to rotary moves.
- Options for scaling feed rates to make them compatible with the rotary movements.
- Interpret g-code variables and equations.
- G-code Rippers basic features can also be used to scale and rotate the g-code before wrapping the code for the rotary axis.